Cairns Reef Fishing Charters –
Bookings Terms and Conditions
General for all Charter Bookings:
- IMPORTANT We will contact all passengers between 4pm and 5pm the evening prior to their booking to re-confirm passenger numbers and that weather conditions are favourable for their charter. If you do not hear from us by 5 pm you should call us on 0427400027
- All bookings are subject to adequate numbers (10 pax) and suitable weather conditions. NB Rain is not considered bad weather.
- In the event the charter is cancelled by Cairns Reef Fishing (CRF), passengers may re-book at their convenience or 100% of any payments they have made will be refunded. If passengers are travelling from a long distance, it is a good idea to check with us prior to departure for a trip update.
- Any liability of CRF is limited to that of the charter fare paid by the passenger. CRF accepts no responsibility for passenger/s personal effects.
- CRF Gift Certificates are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase. They are non-refundable and must be redeemed on or before the expiry date.
- Alcohol is BYO (no glass please) and is only permitted in moderation (light – mid strength only). Drunkenness and/or disorderly conduct can result in the trip being cancelled and returning to Port with no refund.
- Passengers will need to bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and suitable clothing to provide protection from the sun, wind, sea etc.
- Unless stated otherwise, all prices are inclusive of GST, GBRMP fees, tackle use, morning tea, tea and coffee, buffet lunch, bottled drinking water in a complementary sports bottle.
Sole Charter Payment and Cancellations Policy:
- Once ready to make a booking, passengers will be required to make a $500 deposit for sole charters, leave a booking contact name, phone number and email.
- Bookings are not held until a deposit is made.
- The remaining balance can be paid at the boat on the morning of travel, or earlier if preferred. If guest does not show up on the day off booking – ‘no show’ the balance of the charter will be charged to the guests credit card and no refund will be given.
- Cancellations – private charter bookings can be cancelled or changed up to 7 days before the charter. 7 days or less no refund.
Share Charter Bookings Payment and Cancellations Policy:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations – share charter bookings can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours prior to the charter. If the passenger cancels after this time or does not show up on the day of the charter (‘No Show’) then no refund will be given.
- If CRF needs to cancel a charter for any reason then the customer can choose to rebook or receive a full refund.
CRF reserves the right to alter terms, conditions and pricing without notice.