A Private Charter aboard our vessels’ is a great idea for corporate functions, birthdays, parties or anytime you want to get a group of friends, family or colleagues together to enjoy fishing and/or snorkelling amongst the wonderous surrounding of the Great Barrier Reef.
Private Charter options give you exclusive use of vessel, allows for flexible departure times and catering packages.
Our Private Charter option is All-Inclusive.
- Top Quality Fishing Equipment, bait and Tackle. Spinning Reels/Rod combo & Handline option
- Experienced/Friendly Skipper & Deckhand
- Morning Tea, Lunch including fresh bread rolls, salads, meats, slaw and condiments & Afternoon Tea
- Personalised CRF Sports drink bottles with filtered water (yours to take home at the end of the day)
- Esky + Ice for BYO beverages (we sell soft drinks & few light beers onboard)
- Your catch cleaned and iced
- Happy Vibes
- **Seafood upgrade option available on request
All vessels are equipped with the latest in safety, navigational and fishing finding equipment.
All our boats have full-size toilets, cabin, shaded back decking and swim platform.
Private Charter Options
Snorkelling & Fishing – Full Day – Private Charter Option Only
You have the option of mixing your day up by including both fishing and snorkelling. We can provide assorted sized snorkelling gear, stinger suits and buoyancy vests. You will need to advise us prior to the charter if you wish to do the fish /snorkel option as we have to load equipment onto the boats. $200 per charter.
BBQ Cook Your Catch, Snorkelling & Fishing – Full Day – Private Charter Option Only
We can also prepare your freshly caught Reef Fish BBQ style for you to try! (Cooking of fish is dependent on ideal weather conditions). On a BBQ, fish and snorkel day, we would normally do some fishing first up in the morning and then head over to one of the sand cay areas for everyone to hop into the water. Whilst you are in the water we prepare the BBQ and cook up some fish from the morning to have with lunch. After lunch you will have the option of moving to another snorkel location or have another fish before heading back into Cairns. (May be included in the $200 snorkelling option).
What kind of fish could we catch?
There is a plethora of fish you could hook up, though our main target species are;
- Coral Trout
- Large & Small Mouth Nannygai
- Red Emperor
- Spanish Mackerel
What to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen + Camera
- Trip Payment (Cash, Card or Voucher AMEX accepted)
- Cash if you wish to purchase any of our top-quality merchandise
Your choice of Vessel/s
48ft Randell fibreglass cruiser, which is powered by two 315 HP Cummins engines with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Comfortably carries 15 passengers
41ft Randal fibreglass cruiser, powered by 220 Horsepower Caterpillar Engines with a maximum cruising speed of 14knts.
Comfortably carries 12 passengers